It’s a changing world and so too is the Recreational Vehicle Industry that we live. Technology is alive and well throughout the Coronet Range and is evolving rapidly as our independence of sourcing is no longer restricted to the Southern Hemisphere. Europe and the USA are major players in RV Technology and Coronet has established lines on communication with major suppliers either via local distribution or direct access involvement. This combined with locally manufactured components is the backbone of Coronet’s Technology drive.
- AL- KO ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- 12v AGM Battery pack (Lithium also available as an option)
- Solar panel(s) on all models and up to 300w on some models
- Cetec smart battery charger with resettable fuses connected to with BM PRO telemetry.
- LED Lighting throughout
- LED TV with USB interface
- Double acrylic windows and roof hatches
- Worthington 18mm solid veneer walls
- Worthington rot proof 12mm one piece floor
- High quality European sourced Vinyl floor with insulated backing
- Grey water tank to capture shower and vanity (Most models)
- FRP (Fibreglass reinforced plastic) one piece walls on some models
- 12v swift water heaters on some models allows Off Grid heating
- USA Cooper AT tyres on Coronet RV XT3 Enterprise Series
- Sirocco 12v Fan most models.
- Plug and Play 240V internal wiring to power points
- Wireless light switches on some models.
- Large capacity 27L swift hot water system
Your new Coronet RV is packed with Technology and options are available to enhance your specific requirements, including aluminium chassis, extensive live Off Grid battery pack & solar options. Portable generator, toy boxes and class leading suspension options add to the mix.